Looking for Top-Notch Real Estate Employment?
Join The Ciamacco Team at RE/MAX Connection!
Work with the best, learn from the best, and become the best with The Ciamacco Team—the Top Producing RE/MAX Team in Central Ohio.
Feel you can sell but just can’t get the “qualified leads”? Here at The Ciamacco Team, we’re looking for motivated agents who are passionate about our industry and strive to always do better. We spend approximately $500,000 annually producing thousands of leads for our agents and licensed assistants—and lately, our current can’t even keep up with client demand!
This is your opportunity to join a well-known, hardworking, and well-respected Top Producing Team so you can grow your business, grow your income, and enjoy the satisfaction of helping our clients find their dream homes.
The Ciamacco Team
We are the Top Producing RE/MAX Team in Central Ohio and have been for decades. We have a high performing, yet casual work environment. Our team consists of both licensed and unlicensed assistants, including 2 graphic designers. We design/create, print, and distribute almost all of our marketing materials “in house”. Our unlicensed support staff helps keep our licensed staff and agents organized so you can focus on what you do best…SELL!
Here, you can excel in a team environment because there will always be someone available to answer your questions or to help out when needed. Team leader DeLena Ciamacco is a former RE/MAX Franchise Owner, “market trender”, and has been a successful Realtor for nearly 30 years! Her sales volume is consistently between $50,000,000 and $100,000,000 each year.
Your success is our success—and we can show you how to reach the level of success you desire.
Licensed Personal Assistant
This position takes our selling clients from initial contact to the closing table. The Licensed Personal Assistant, “LPA”, will:
- Act as an intermediary between Prospective Buyers, Sellers, and Realtors.
- Have basic knowledge of the lending industry so you can inform clients of their options.
- Hold open houses and become involved in various networking/community activities.
- Present and negotiate purchase contracts.
- Consistently network and promote yourself to prospect for new customers.
- Be professional, responsive, and diligent.
- Explain our listing presentation, including our marketing plan and pricing strategy.
- Educate clients on the selling/buying process and what they can expect.Protect and negotiate the client’s interests.
Prospect for, follow up with, present to, and service buyers and sellers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the mortgage process, local neighborhoods, schools and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Effectively negotiate for all Buyer and Seller clients while protecting our clients’ interests.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Must be a licensed real estate agent, in good standing, with a local real estate board and at least two years of real estate sales experience (preferred).
- Must be able to immediately move his/her license to RE/MAX.
- Must have closed at least 15 transactions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Valid Ohio Real Estate License Required.
- Must have knowledge of our local area.
- Should have a network of contacts
- Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent.
- Must be able to keep up in a fast paced, detail oriented and structured work environment.
Note: This is a full-time position. Due to the nature of this business, weekends and evenings are a must. Can work from home or Office. To be most successful, you must be prepared and able to work around your client’s schedules.
Our Ideal Candidates
Thinking of joining The Ciamacco Team and meet all of the above requirements? You might be a great fit for our team if you...
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to list and sell properties.
- Own great follow-up and customer service skills.
- Are dedicated to helping people.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Create instant rapport both over the phone and in-person.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
- Have honed the ability to analyze the current market and price homes appropriately.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and knowledge of technology used in the real estate industry.
- Treat real estate as a business, not just a job.
- Are results-oriented and crave an environment where you are surrounded by true professionals.
- Seek the flexibility to work autonomously.
- Thrive on exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Understand the value of technology to the real estate industry.
Your earning potential is totally up to you. The harder/smarter you work, the more you make; that is the beauty of our business! You will be on a commission split and the majority of all other expenses are covered by DeLena. Desire to earn a minimum of $50,000 per year with a realistic possibility to earn $100,000 to $150,000 per year.
Sound Good to You?
If you fit the above criteria, are hardworking, enthusiastic, and ready to hit the ground running and WORK, we’d love to hear from you! Only serious applicants need apply.